WASHINGTON DC PRIVATE SUV TOUR
Air & Space
National Gallery of Art
National Portrait Gallery
Library of Congress
Private SUV Tour Pricing
Starting at $300
Our Private Tours are tailored to the experience you are interested in. Where we go is up to you. We can offer plenty of suggestions and popular itineraries. The sites we visit on our Private Tour are decided as a result of phone conversations and emails between you and your Tour Guide. The times and length of the tour will be customized to your need; the length of the tours are usually between 3 – 6 hours.
We make these stops on our DAY TOUR:
- Air & Space
- Natural History
- National Gallery
- National Portrait
- US Capitol
- Supreme Court
- Library of Congress
- Fords Theater
- Lincoln Memorial
- Jefferson Memorial
- Vietnam Memorial
- WWII Memorial
Things to Know
- Tours inside the US Capitol and Library of Congress are available Mon – Sat.
- Tours of the Supreme Court are available Mon – Fri.
- Tours of the Old Post Office Obersavtion Deck are available Daily.
- Phone chargers of all variety are available in our vehicles.
- There will be airport-like security when entering the indoor sites.
- For overseas visitors we provide a US cell phone. Your group will always be able to contact the guide and driver.
- Bags and other items can be left securely on the van.
- Our goal is to keep walking to a minimum. We drop off groups as close as legally possible to the sites you wish to visit. Some walking will always be required. Wear comfortable shoes! Also, dress for the weather.
Dean is so knowledgable about the area and its history and very personable, too. Highly recommend him for a thorough and fantastic tour.
Steve and driver were amazing! I was doubtful we would get to see so much in such an easy way. I loved it and Steve was great even though there were so many streets shut down for the 4th!
Comprehensive, Comfortable, Affordable
Dean was our guide with a lovely voice full of knowledge about the district. He had a video of photos at each stop in his van that was a great assist. He was a nice gentleman with a nice large van for room to sit and relax. He had ways to assist with iPhone battery chargers from all the detailed stops at beautiful locations.
He was delightful and we would love to recommend him for your tour.
- Our small group tours with no more than 10 guests!
We drop you off as close as legally possible to the sites, but there will be some walking.Wear comfortable shoes.
(If you choose not to walk at all you may remain in the vehicle)
- Several Restroom breaks along the way.
- Fascinating photos and videos enhance your tour experience.
- Our vans are equipped with various types of chargers.
- Complimentary water.
- Get out and take photos.
- New climate controlled van.