WASHINGTON DC PRIVATE TOURS – BY THE HOUR
Our Private Tours are tailored to the experience you are interested in. Where we go is up to you. We can offer plenty of suggestions and popular itineraries. The sites we visit on our Private Tour are decided as a result of phone conversations and emails between you and your Tour Guide. The times and length of the tour will be customized to your need; the length of the tours are usually between 3 – 6 hours.
Our Private Tour pricing is $150 per hour up to 5 passengers | $200 per hour up to 10 passengers | $250 per hour up to 15 passengers | $300 per hour up to 25 passengers.
“Trip Adivsor Review”
We just finished an outstanding private tour with Dean from See DC Today. It was very informative and we were able to see multiple sites and visit inside several locations. Dean is very cordial and will take you anywhere you want to go in the DC area. He was punctual and our family and friends had a wonderful experience. His van is perfect for small groups. This was our second time to visit DC and traveling with Dean is the way to go. Excellent job!
Things to Know
- Tours inside the US Capitol and Library of Congress are available Mon – Sat.
- Tours of the Supreme Court are available Mon – Fri.
- Tours of the Old Post Office Obersavtion Deck are available Daily.
- The White House Visitor Center is open Daily.
- Phone chargers of all variety are available in our vehicles.
- There will be airport-like security when entering the indoor sites.
- For overseas visitors we provide a US cell phone. Your group will always be able to contact the guide and driver.
- Bags and other items can be left securely on the van.
- Our goal is to keep walking to a minimum. We drop off groups as close as legally possible to the sites you wish to visit. Some walking will always be required. Wear comfortable shoes! Also, dress for the weather.