Our Private Tour is an individualized experience tailored to the guest (s) who are booking it. Perhaps you already know exactly what you’d like to do and see in DC. Then, just give us your ideas and we’ll craft a tour with the start and end times you require and for the length of time you are available. The number of individuals on our Private Tours range from a single person to groups of 50.
Perhaps you have special visitors – a family reunion, a meeting of fellow professionals or you are organizing training in DC for product representatives from overseas. You want to keep them together for a tour, but you’d like us to come up with suggested sites.
Call 202-971-9116 for bookings and information,
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Where we go is up to you. Here are some examples: for a wedding party consider The Camelot Tour –the homes, churches, restaurants, bars and neighborhood haunts in DC and Georgetown associated with Jack and Jackie Kennedy.
For a group from a foreign country we will locate an interpreter if need be and work with you on identifying the DC sites that would be most interesting from their national perspective including suggestions for DC’s best restaurants serving their cuisine.
For professional or religious groups we will create the perfect outing that combines tried and true DC sites with visits to special off-the-beaten-path gems that will appeal especially to those in your field.
Call us today to set up your own special DC experience.
The sites we visit on our Private Tour are decided as a result of phone meetings and emails between your group and our staff. The times and length of this tour will be customized to your need; generally (but not always) the length of our Private Tours varies from 3 to 6 hours.
• Bottled water is provided.
• We have umbrellas in our vehicles.
• Phone chargers of all variety are available in our vehicles
• For overseas visitors we provide a US cell phone. Your group will always be able to contact the guide and driver. This cell phone is rarely needed but one is available as an added benefit.
• Our goal is to keep walking to a minimum. We drop off groups as close as legally possible to the sites you wish to visit. But, occasionally the best drop-off point may be blocked by emergency vehicles or police. Some walking will always be required. Wear comfortable shoes! Also, dress for the weather- DC can be very cold in winter and very hot in summer.
• Bags and other items can be left securely on the van.
• There will be airport-like security at some sites. At the US Capitol Visitors Center no water or liquids of any type are allowed into the building though water bottles can be re-filled upon entering.
Pricing: $120 per hour; 3 hour minimum for up to 6 persons; over 6 call for pricing.
Credit card or cash (MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express, etc)