3 Hour Small Group Night Tour Sites Visited
Stops where will be getting out of the van:
- US Capitol
- World War II Memorial
- Thomas Jefferson Memorial
- Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial
- Korean War Memorial
- Lincoln Memorial
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial
- White House
We will drive by and talk about:
- Fords Theater
- FBI Headquarters
- Department of Justice
- Old Post Office
- National Archives
- National Gallery of Art
- Canadian Embassy
- US Botanical Gardens
- American Indian Museum
- Air and Space Museum
- Smithsonian Castle
- African American History and Culture Museum
- Washington Monument
- The Holocaust Museum
- Tidal Basin
- Arlington National Cemetery
Our Iconic Twilight Tour of Washington DC is a three hour, small group tour. It starts at 7 pm at the Grand Hyatt – 1000 H Street NW. The Grand Hyatt is connected to the Metro Center train station. It includes a professional guide and transportation from site to site. During the tour, your guide will share the history of Washington DC and will give you details about each of the sites that you will visit. You will have the chance to get out of the tour van and explore the following iconic sites with your guide:
The US Capitol (Grounds), World War II Memorial, Thomas Jefferson Memorial, Martin Luther King Memorial, Lincoln Memorial, Korean War Memorial, Vietnam Veterans Memorial and White House (Grounds).
The tour concludes at 10 pm back at the Grand Hyatt.
Things to Know
- Night Tours are approximately 3 hours in length.
- Several Restroom breaks along the way.
- Our vans are equipped with various types of phone chargers.
- We will drop off your group off as close as legally possible to sites but there will be some walking; wear comfortable shoes! If you choose not to walk at all you may remain on the van.
3 Hour Night Tour: $60 Per Person – Credit card or cash (MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express, etc)