Our Moonlight Tours focus on the Federal City’s most impressive monuments & memorials. We travel in small, relaxed groups. Leave your bags in the van while you get out and explore with our guides.
Call 202-971-9116 for bookings and information,
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Moonlight Tour is a guided tour of DC’s monuments and memorials in the evening. You’ll be able to visit our city’s most iconic sites and bring home photos of these dramatic night time vistas.
• US Capitol
• White House
• WW II Memorial
• MLK Jr. Memorial
• Lincoln Memorial
• Vietnam Veterans Memorial
• Korean War Veterans Memorial
• Air and Space Museum
• Bureau of Engraving and Printing
• Thomas Jefferson Memorial
• Holocaust Museum
• National Archives
• National Gallery of Art
• Tidal Basin
• Washington Monument
• Moonlight Tours are approximately 3 hours in length.
• We provide free bottled water.
• Our vans are equipped with various types of phone chargers.
• There is no break for dinner but we can give you recommendations where to find late night snacks.
• We will drop off your group off as close as legally possible to DC sites but there will be some walking; wear comfortable shoes!
• You can choose to walk as much or little as you prefer. You do not have to get out at every stop.
$40 Children 12 and under
Credit card or cash (MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express, etc)