During our 5 Hour Day Tours we explore many of our Federal City’s monuments & memorials. We travel in small, relaxed groups. Leave your bags in the van while you get out and explore with our guides.
Call 202-971-9116 for bookings and information,
or email email@example.com
Our 5 Hour Day Tour begins at 10:00AM and ends at 3:00PM. You’ll visit many of our iconic memorials and monuments in and around the Mall. Daytime travel around the Federal City is always an adventure – as the seat of the US government we can experience motorcades, marches, and protest groups. It’s all part of daily life in DC!
We also take time for lunch whether it is a food truck, sandwich shop or a full service dining experience.
Throughout the tour you’ll have a great view of the city in action as it prepares for our next big event, whether that is a Presidential Inauguration, a Memorial Day Concert, Veterans Day ceremonies or the Holiday Tree Lighting.
5 Hour Day Tour Stops are listed below. These are great photo ops and your See DC Today Guide will be with you to show you all the best angles.
• Pentagon 911 Memorial
• IWO Jima Memorial
• Korean War Memorial
• Lincoln Memorial
• Vietnam Veterans Memorial
• White House
• World War II Memorial
• Thomas Jefferson Memorial
• Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial
• US Capitol
We will drive by and talk about,
• Bureau of Engraving and Printing
• The Holocaust Museum
• National Archives
• National Gallery of Art
• Tidal Basin
• Washington Monument
• J. Edgar Hoover Building – FBI Headquarters
• The Newseum
• The Canadian Embassy
• The Department of Justice
• 5 Hour Day Tours are approximately 5 hours in length including travel time to and from designated pick up locations.
• We provide free bottled water.
• Our vans are equipped with various types of phone chargers.
• There is a break for lunch
• We will drop off your group off as close as legally possible to sites but there will be some walking; wear comfortable shoes! If you choose not to walk at all you may remain on the van.
Our 5 Hour Day tour is:
$50 Children 3-12
Credit card or cash (MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express, etc)